MP, multi channel power amplifier range based on the Hypex NCXXXMP series of modules. MP stands for “Mains Powered”. The modules are self contained, has onboard power supply, amp module and input and out put buffers. We have 3 main modules of different power. The NC122MP 75W 8 Ohms NC252MP 150W 8 Ohms NC502MP 350W 8 Ohms
Multi Channel amps are controlled by a Nord control board which sequences and mutes channels on start up to avoid inrush currents and start/stop speaker pops.
Each 1 and 2 channel module has its own PSU so regardless of how many Channels are specified, the power and performance never changes.
Our Standard case is sourced from Italy and offers a consistent look across the range. We use quality RCA and XLR input sockets from Switchcraft in the USA and soldered directly onto a switchable connection board. Standard binding posts are 5 way including banana. The front main switch is finished in brushed stainless steel with an even blue halo LED. Our Nord badge is Aluminum and both this and the switch are neatly rebated. Which sits in our 2 parallel lines milled into the front of the case. And they sit on solid brushed and polished lacquered isolation feet. Combined they produce a simple yet aesthetically pleasing look.
The connections to the binding posts are crimped and soldered to ensure ultimate contact. Our SMPS have virtually zero noise emission’s an example of how this is achieved is attention to detail each power output transistor is individually wrapped in Copper foil shielding. We also pay a great deal of attention to Thermal testing when designing a new amp to ensure they run as cool as possible. Heat is the enemy and will reduce long term reliability.
All our amplifiers perform and offer far better value than any product available from dealers. Even our entry level MP range offer a base line of superb dynamics, amazing soundstage, clarity and sheer addictive musicality. Gone are any hints of the older Class D harsh and thin sound. They sound like the top notch Class A A/B amplifiers. Each amp is built by one individual who is responsible for its internal build quality.
• Standard 16CH 4U Case
• 12V Lightweight Micro Controlled Temperature Sensing Computer fan Working in conjunction with multiple side. top. and back passive cooling air vents
• 8 Hypex NCore NXXXMP Module Positions
• Nord Switchable RCA-XLR input boards
• Auto sensing 100-240V mains input operation
• 0.12W standby operation
• 350W 650W 1500W Main PSU per Module depending on Modules
• 47K Ohms Input Impedance, low output impedance
• NC252MP 2 x 150Wrms 8 Ohms 2 x 250Wrms 4 Ohms 2 x 180Wrms 2 Ohms
• 26dB Voltage Gain Input Sensitivity 2.3Vrms
• Fully loaded flat frequency response
• 92% efficient
• Case mm W 450 D 393 H 194
• Weight 20Kg
- Nord Micro controller with 12V Trigger
- 12V Lightweight Micro Controlled Temperature Sensing Computer fan Working in conjunction with multiple side. top. and back passive cooling air vents
- Front LED with ON OFF DIM setting
- 2 Way Binding posts will accept Banana Plugs
- Solid Aluminum brushed and lacquered Isolation feet
- Switchable Metal Switchcraft XLR’s and RCA
- Front Stainless Steel Blue LED mains switch