AD-7300PA is one 7 channels amplifier that specially designed to use with the AV Processor AT-300. It is one high end amplifier with switching power supply design, it can be applied as both home theater and HiFi. Its sound quality is extremely outstanding power output 7x300W (8ohms).
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 8 Ohm load): 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB).
- Broad-Band Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 70 kHz +0/-2 dB.
- THD + noise: < 0.006%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms.
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
- > 106 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- > 91 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads).
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): > 149.
- Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8 Ohm load): 1.5 V.