The DLA-NZ7 D-ILA is the world first (as of September 2021, according to a research by JVCKENWOOD) home theater model with 8K/60p/4K120p input. It is equipped with 8K/e-shift proprietary technology with 2-direction shift to reproduce 8K-quality image from 4K signals. 4K120p input also makes the projector ideal for gaming when combined with Low Latency mode. The projector is driven by three 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA.
- World first projector to support high-resolution 8K signal input: 8K60p/4K120p
- Light source: BLU-Escent laser
- Display resolution: 8192 x 4320 (with 8K/e-shift)
- Input connectors: HDMI x 2 (48 Gbps/HDCP 2.3)
- Output and control connectors: RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini-DIN 3pin)
- 3D formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side (Half), and Top & Bottom